From March 2021 onwards, your students can get close to a cutting-edge long-term science project that’s happening right now.
Schools @ Darwin Tree of Life is a student-led, online activity where students can follow the progress of the Darwin Tree of Life project in real-time.
Take part ❯
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the project that is sequencing and annotating the genomes of every living thing in Britain and Ireland.
- Ask questions to teams of researchers and scientists working on the project
- Connect with them in live Chats
- Vote for their favourites to win
- Study independently and develop their research skills before heading on to Higher Education
As a teacher, you can:
- See which of your students are taking part, and what they’re asking
- Book an exclusive live Chat for groups of 10+ students at a time that suits you best
Schools @ Darwin Tree of Life activities will continue until 2022.
The activity all online and accessible from school or at home.
All your students need is a computer or tablet, and Internet access – no audio or video is needed.