That’s it for the Genomics Lite: Biodiversity & Evolution sessions!
This June and July, Genomics Lite and the people involved in the Darwin Tree of Life project have given us all a great insight into genomics, biodiversity, and evolution.
Throughout the series, the teams have:
- Looked at how genomics can aid our understanding of biodiversity and evolution.
- Discussed and compared methods and challenges in sequencing the genomes of old and new samples.
- Examined how humans have affected the evolution of malaria and mosquitos.
- Explored different careers and routes into the biodiversity and evolution fields.
Even though the series has finished, you can continue learning with the Genomic Lite resources:
- Discover how scientists have been able to better understand the history of human evolution and whether humans are still evolving by studying the human genome.
- Find out more about different types of evolution and what natural selection in action looks like.
Students! If you have attended two or more Genomics Lite: Biodiversity & Evolution webinars you’re eligible for a certificate of attendance – any student that is eligible and has not yet received theirs can email email@example.com.
Missed the final session? View Session 4 below, or you can catch up on the whole Genomic Lite: Biodiversity & Evolution series. View the YouTube playlist ❯